This year Ryan was able to share his birthday party with Eliza....or maybe Eliza shared her birthday part with Ryan....hmmm. Either way we wished two kiddos a happy birthday and it was great!
This is Ryan's cake! I love how it turned out.
Here is Eliza's cake...so girly and sweet. Just like the birthday girl. It was so fun to make too.
In side it is blue and pink cake alternating layers. It was a perfect birthday cake for the cousins to share!
Love this picture....even if Nora's head is the biggest thing in it!
This picture is my favorite from the whole light. What a kid...love this boy!
(notice the blue and pink cake!)
Ryan has grown leaps and bounds in the last year (duh). He has taken his fist steps, gets mad at his siblings for taking toys from him and has proven time and time again to be a mamma's boy! (so far)
It has been a great year...I can't wait to see Ryan grow in the next.
(be ready...soon I will post pictures of him growing up in the rocking chair. Are you giddy with excitement??)
1 comment:
Such a cute cake! I love that picture of him with his cake. You sure have one cute one year old!
Post a Comment