Today I am Thankful that Nora calls her belly button a "butt." Makes me smile every time.
Today I am Thankful for Christmas Music. I am a firm believer in waiting until Thanksgiving is over to start the Holiday music, but today I broke the rules (yeah I am crazy) and I turned it on. I love how music can uplift a person so fast!
Today I am Thankful for slippers. Enough said.
Today I am Thankful for Dave who rallied the troops (both of them) and cleaned the front room and living room.
Today I am Thankful for that my two kiddos love to say prayers.
1 comment:
LOL, me too on the Christmas music. I think pre-Thanksgiving Christmas stuff ruins Thanksgiving, but today with all of the stress of the work to do before T-Day, I just had to pull it up on Pandora. It made my day to see Caleb dancing to Have a Holly Jolly Christmas. : )
Post a Comment