With Thanksgiving only days away I thought I would take a moment to reflect on all the many things I am thankful for. Lets all be honest there is more than I can and will write on this blog...but I will share a few things (in no certain order-I don't want you thinking that if it isn't here it's not on the list, that's just silly thinking)
Today I am thankful for lazy days!
We have watched movies and tv and played with blocks and hardly cleaned a thing. It's a bummer that I have to be a sicky to have a lazy day, but such is life. I am still in my pj's (don't judge me) and I just got Nora dressed around 3 pm. I am okay with that.
Today I am thankful for a great Husband that won't be bothered about having lazy days during the week while he is working and not on Saturday. phew.
Today I am thankful for great kids who play together so great and let me rest for a day. They are able to get their own snacks and throw away their own sucker wrappers.
I am pretty sure that in a few hours when I sit down to dinner I will also be thankful for tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.
what are you thankful for today?
1 comment:
I am thankful for my husband's vacation from work this week. Yahoo!
P.S. I Hope you get feeling better real soon.
Post a Comment