Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week of Thanks part 3

Today I am Thankful for friends who call to say "let me take your kids" it's nice to have people in my life that are so nice.
Today I am Thankful for a daughter that doesn't care that she is wearing the same thing today that she wore yesterday.
Today I am Thankful for a little boy who woke up from his nap early came into my room and said "mom can I watch channel 4 so you can stay asleep?"
Today I am Thankful for blog hopping. Without this great waste of time I wouldn't have come across two challenges I am going to take on in 2011.
Obviously this one goes along with my "read 111 classic books...someday" goal. (which lets be honest was a little lofty) this one is much more attainable at just 8 books.
I love a good young adult book...and now I will get to read 12 of them this year. The cool thing will be that they are all new books. the hard thing will be getting my hands on them...here is hoping my awesome Kuna Library will pull through for me.
Check them both out...its a great motivator I say.

2 comments:

Sarah Reads Too Much said...

Thank you so much for joining in the challenge! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

the story siren said...

thanks so much for joining the challenge!! good luck and happy reading!