Jared got a new book from the library...and learned some new tricks.
On Saturday Dave and I went crazy and cleaned the garage and organized it (watch DI here we come)! Jared and Nora were so good to stay on the sidewalk and in between the mailboxes...and then it got really quite and so we went to find our kids...I am sure our neighbors were watching with the phone in hand ready to call social services especially when they saw me run back into the house to get the camera!
Although gross there is something I just love about dirty kids.
I love love love it when my kids play happy together! My favorite moments are when I can listen or secretly watch them enjoy each other.
We had the kids across the street come over while their mom was out...boy did we have fun. We made a kitchen table fort (Jared's favorite)
And then we crashed! (yes, that is Nora giving Maren back her binky she forgets that her "binky" is connected to her arm)
4 comments:
WOW! What a week! I am so excited that you got to see Maggie! What a fun reunion that must have been.
Those neighbor kids are might cute!!
Bahaaahaaa! Jared's new trick! Classic! I think I did that for show and tell in the fourth grade! At least he's getting it out of his system early!
Nora is still the cutest baby and I like that you let her play in the gutter! between candy at 10 and some quality gutter time- no wonder your kids are so happy. They are crazy!
Wouldn't it be great if we lived closer.
I love it when my girls play nice too..glad I'm not the only stoker Mom around!:0) I think dirty kids are the cutest!! She just looks so happy. I love her smile I thought it looked like "yeah we are chums" smile!
Post a Comment