A few weeks ago we bought Jared a booster seat! Cause he is BIG BOY. We kept the box around for a few days since we all know boxes are more fun than actual toys and Jared started using it as a podium without a microphone (Nora used it as a stage but that is another post). He often pretends toys are microphones and will sing, pray, or "conduct" meetings. He is such a funny kid. So Dave made him a podium WITH a microphone, he loves it...so worth buying the booster seat.
Here is a video of Jared in action. It doesn't even begin to show the fun we have with it! I tried and tried and tried to post the funniest one of him but I couldn't. So this little tid bit will do for now. If you want to see the best video come over and watch it! Or come over and watch the real deal--it will be well worth the trip!
In honor of Jeanette's (click her name to see them) ginormous bread sticks I made some of my own.
5 comments:
Those are ginormous breadsticks! Well done! I love Jared conducting- "brothers and sisters..." I would love to see Nora use that box as a stage! Funny kids! Good mom!
So, that video pretty much just made my day. Too cute. I love it!
That is too funny. What creativity! And how cool that you can move the microphone like ones at church :) Good job Dave! Isn't it great to see what kids get a joy out of. I remember our entry way, we thought was a stage and boy would we spend hours thinking we were models or something. ha! And those breadsticks look delicious!
He is so stinki'n cute!! You are one of the best Mom's I know...where else can you buy your own personal podium!?!
Jared is so cute. I ran around the house telling everyone about him and his podium. What a good boy.
Post a Comment