Thursday, May 10, 2012

I decorated!

We have lived in our home for 3 years now!  I finally did some decorating!  The inspiration is this fabric!  I fell in love with it about 2 years ago and saved my pennies (and fun tickets from Grandma) to buy the fabric.  Last year I made my own curtains complete with a lining and a wonderful green strip on the bottom...too bad I left them out of the picture.  They really are fabulous!  I love them.
I then matched (with help from Allie and Mom) paint to the curtains for my kitchen.  I have always wanted a blue kitchen and I love how it turned out.  My kitchen is such a happy place to be.  I. LOVE. IT.

I still plan on making a valance or two and maybe some pillows before I am done with this decorating project.  Go on...tell me how pretty it is!

3 comments:

The Ainas said...

i LOVE it!!!!

Bryanna Johnson said...

It IS pretty. Way to go!

Jody and Alex said...

I'm kinda obsessed with your curtain fabric-where is it from? Love your newly decorated kitchen!