Since Ryan has been born I have found myself up at night a couple of times. So what am I to do? I don't really want to just watch tv...besides tv can be pretty crummy after midnight. Thankfully for my birthday I got a Kindle and so I have been able to read my heart out!
So there are a few more books on my blog Always with a Book in Hand. Check it out...if you want.
Also, I am looking for non-fiction books to read. I want to feel smart...not just entertained. Some books are free on the Kindle and some cost money...so let me know if they are worth a few bucks.
1 comment:
My book club is reading Sisters of Sinai right now - I have yet to pick it up, but I'm hearing great things about it. Real story about two sisters who found some of scriptural scrolls (like the dead sea scrolls, but not those specifically). I'm excited to read it sometime and think you'd probably enjoy it, too. Also, House Lust was an interesting non-fiction read.
Post a Comment