I had said I would post a pregnant picture of my lovely self so lets get that out of the way first.
This is what I saw...and to be honestly I thought I looked pretty good...not too big not but obviously very expectant. And then I had Jared take a picture of me the day before we were to be induced....
OH MAN...can I just say "HELLO BIG MOMMA!!" No wonder I kept getting asking me if I was sure there was just one, looks of shock when I told them my actual due date , and stares I got from the store clerks. No wonder it hurt to climb the stairs, get dressed, sit, stand, and sleep.
I hope we all appreciate the self esteem it takes for a new mom to post such a picture. I mean really...
Enough of that lets get on with the good stuff!!!
The Stark Family is now a family of five!
I must say we look this way!
(and in our excitement we didn't take the traditional family photo in the hospital...do you think they will let us back in to recreate the moment?)
February 10th was the BIG day...and kind of long. Or at least it felt that way while I was laying in the hospital bed. I am not going to share all the details on this blog...I did that in my journal...so if you want them you can call, or visit or sneak into my room and read my journal (I hide it under my mattress). You know a mom is always happy to sharing details of the birth story!
Just know that we got the hospital around 6 in the morning 30 minutes later I was hooked up to pitosen (I don't know how to spell it), an IV and my first round of antibiotics. It was slow go at first, but once Ryan decided it was time to come (with the help of my wonderful Dr breaking my water) he came fast (I mean really really really fast!) without waiting for my epidural to kick in all the way.
It was such an awesome moment on the last push waiting to hear what the Baby was. The Dr turned to Dave and let him announce it to me. It was perfect and highly recommended!
Ryan Harvey Stark
born 2-10-2012 at 3:04 p.m. He weighs in at a massive 6 lbs 10 oz and is 20 1/4 inches long.
13 comments:
Yay! So happy for you. Waiting to find out is definitely the best thing ever!!! Wish more people still did it. ;) Congrats on waiting it out and on the little man. So cute!
Congratulations again! I am so excited for your family of 5!
Congrats girl!
Yeah!!! So excited for you! That is so awesome that you posted a pregnancy picture. I was never brave enough, and now I have NONE! Good for you :) What a cute little baby and cute family you have!
I CAN"T WAIT FOR MAY!
What a cute little guy! Congratulations!
Oh He is so cute!!!! It was great seeing you on Sunday, you are a trooper to be home so quickly. Way to go! Can't wait to see this little guy grow, grow, grow!
Yay- so glad he is here. What a handsome little guy. Congrats!
Congratulations! New babies are so fun.
So excited you had a boy, but I think I would have been just as excited if you had a girl! I love that you were brave enough to not find out what you were having! I don't think I will ever be able to do that...maybe if I had a boy and a girl already like you. But, even then the anxiety of wanting to know would kill me! Hope everything is going well!! Loves to you and your darling family! XOXOXO
Oh my goodness can I just say how teeny tiny he looks in little Nora's arms!!
Congrats a million times over. What a happy beautiful family you are. I am so glad I get to peek into your life and enjoy all these beautiful moments with you!!
Congratulations!!! Beautiful family!!!
Yay! I love pregnancy pictures, and I love sweet newborn pictures even more! I love the ones with big brother and sister too! So sweet! So excited for you!
Post a Comment