Okay so no one answering their phones this morning. Not my mom, or Jeanette or Dave at work. Rude! I mean what if I was in labor...I guess I would drive myself and the kids in to the hospital and ask Jared to feed my ice-chips. Nora would probably be out in the hall making friends with the nurses.
Just kidding. I really wouldn't do that.
So...I just realize this morning that on Tuesday (which is about 3 days depending on how you count it) I will hit 37 weeks....which is one week away from when I had Nora. Let me spell it out for you...I could be 15 days away from having a baby. Give or take.
Do you realize what this means?
I mean really? If patterns hold true (which I am praying they do) then I have a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it all in. ISN"T THAT AWESOME?!
p.s. I am hoping that one of the things I get done is posting pictures of my amazing kids and my massive belly-really it is on my list.
7 comments:
That is very exciting and I hope your baby comes out very soon for you!
PLEASE post belly pictures, I'm not there to see it!!! And I'm so excited to hear about the new baby (in 15 days!!)
If your mom, sister, and husband don't answer the phone, your neighbor is here to help when you need her!
How exciting! Im so excited to see your little bundle!!
Wouldn't it be really funny if that little baby decided to stay there until the end of February. No? Not funny?
I am not sure what help I would be if you were going into labor. Don't call me if you need a ride to the hospital- do call me if you are in the mood for a good pregnant lady joke.
WOW! Isn't it weird how fast this pregnancy went?! Where did the time go?
Have you packed your hospital bag? I may be mistaken...but i think you didn't have that done last time!! :0)
HAA!! My word verification is prefull!!
Post a Comment