When we moved into this house I thought the archway in the kitchen would be the perfect place for a great quote that would inspire, uplift, and explain our family all at the same time. Well, there is no quote as of yet and probably never will be...instead something way better!
A Banner!
The kids and I have been making a banner for most holidays and special events. Here is the latest.
It was so easy and virtually FREE, I
1. Printed off the letters
2. Outlined them in black
3. filled the letters in with glue
4. Let the kids have all the fun by sticking pinto beans to the glue.
5. Then I put them on a 2nd peice of paper for a border
6. I then putched wholes at the top and hung them on yarn.
real pretty huh?
I love the colors! and that its pinto beans...love a good pinto bean.

I also love me a good banner. And the kids love it too, they are so proud of their great work.
6 comments:
So cute!!!
Love it! What a fun and creative idea!!! You are such a good mom!!!
So cute Angela! What a great idea!
Very cute! Maybe Luke and I will attempt something like this :)
I LOVE that idea!
PERFECT!! I love it!!
Post a Comment