Sunday Morning:
Mommy: Jared do you love me?
Jared: Only a little. (putting his hand a little bit off the ground)
Mommy:(thinking it was a hoax) Jared how much do you love me?
Jared: Just a little mom.
I was CRUSHED!
Monday Morning
Jared: I love Nora this much (holding out his arms)
Mom: oh that is wonderful. Is that a lot or a little?
Jared: little. Nora small and Mommy small. Daddy Big.
...how am I supposed to feel?
6 comments:
Monday clearly explains Sunday. He loves you a little because you are little. Obviously, he has to love Daddy more because there is more of Daddy to love.
You're Welcome,
Dr. Brooks
I don't know about Dr. Brooks psychological analysis??? I think the kid just tells it like it is! Angela, you need to face the facts....Dads are just cooler than moms! But hang in there, I'm sure Dave will share the love.
Ah! I might cry for you. I love you lots if that counts. I am sure Jared loves you lots too and I personally like Dr. Brooks explanation.
I love that he thinks you and Nora are small and Daddy is BIG! Take it as a compliment :)
I think Jared is trying to tell you that you are SKINNY! You go girl!!!
Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I guess I'll just go eat worms!
Post a Comment