Saturday, July 18, 2009

I haven't even opened it yet

Already I can feel the boredom coming on. Yep, that is right my next book in my "New Endeavor," Walden by Henry David Thoreau. I had a hard time finding it at the library so I asked for some help and this is what happened :

Library Lady: here it is
me: ew it looks boring
Library Lady: oh it is, I read it and was bored out of my mind
me: great...
Then I ducked into another row to pick a non-classic book just in case. Aren't you all so excited to read what I think of Walden? My theory is that the list I have starts with the most boring ones first and ends with the great ones...here is hoping.

*by the way we went to the rodeo! Pictures to come.

1 comment:

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

My English professor referred to Henry David Thoreau as Thor-o-up. Have fun.