Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I have come to a decision

It is time to start decorating my home.
The only problem is where to start and how to do it.

Oh the pressure is so great.

5 comments:

Allie said...

YIPPEEE!!!!! I'm itching for a re-do myself. I keep looking at my Country Living Magazine and think "I want my living room to look like that!" I wish I were there have fun and I can't wait to see it!

C and A said...

You can do it! One room at a time... there are so many things you can do. Plus... there are tons of inspirational blogs that help you keep it on a tight budget! ahhh, the possibilities. ;)

Matt and Jeanette said...

Hmmm, you should decorate it with me in mind! A jeanette inspired home- that would be beautiful!!

Heidi Henderson said...

you'll do awesome!!!

The Leonards said...

I am so jealous you get to decorate a house! I have so mnay ideas but no space or money to do it! You are going to do so well!