Except maybe watching a baby sleep! Nora is such a delight (minus the teething) when she is awake, and when she is asleep she is angelic. Just like her mother :P




Besides being completely cute Nora has been working on a few new things. She now folds her arms for prayer and is a pro at clapping. We have started doing signs for " all done" and "more" but she laughs at me more than anything. She is also talking more and more. He first tooth finally pooked through and I have a feeling that there is another one not to far off. I love this girl.
10 comments:
I can't believe how fast your kids are growing. I like the butt in the air. I don't get how they can sleep like that. It looks so uncomfortable. :)
I love her!
Angelic...like her mother....bah
I am impressed she folds her arms!
It is too bad kids have to go through teething. I think it is more tough on them then us, but sometimes patience is hard to find during this time. Nora is so cute and I can't believe how much she is doing. We should get her and Addison together and maybe she could teach Addison a few things :)
Seems like it was just yesterday that the clan was mothering her at Jeanette's wedding. Good times. Cute baby!
CUTE!!!
Nora is so cute.
Paige is far from folding her arms during a prayer. She seem to think that it's the time to be extra loud.
She is so beautiful!!
she is a keeper!
Post a Comment