1-I was changing Jared's diaper and Nora was laying right beside him...he pointed at her and said "mommy Id scared baby." I asked him if he was scared of Nora and he nodded and tried scooting away from her. I guess Nora is a bit of a bully.
2-Nora ate her cereal without spitting it all out first.
3-Melissa Wettlaufer...I have so enjoyed her blog but today I think I have visited her blog four times and I will probably go back a few more times tomorrow! Check it out. It is worth it!
4 comments:
I look forward to the day that Ethan doesnt spit out his food and eat it again (he doesnt do it everyday but he does it enough times to disgust me)!
Wow... what a day! I like your friends blog, those video's made me laugh and thought of my mom laughing at that kind of stuff and not stopping :) I think Dave needs to take Jared out and have a man to man talk... cause we don't want him scared of his sister... cause one day he'll want to date her friends!
I think Jared is more afraid of Nora's grip...she can pinch and no matter how long or short her little nails are it digs in!
WOW! What a flattering endorsement! Thanks friend! I'm well on my way to world wide domination via the web.
Post a Comment