Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kids, Soup, and Cupcakes

Here is our handsome little man. He is growing up so fast and talking more and more. His sentences are getting longer and longer! He also cries more-what is up with that?

"Rahhhhh" did I scare you?
Nora is trying to figure out why Jared is invading her personal space? Notice the crib bumper? yeah it is new. It came with the pretty sheets that don't show up too well (they are pink polka-dots) and a pink and brown striped dust ruffle. I am sure Nora sleeps better now simply because her bed is pretty.

Brother and Sisters always get along!

Mom and Jared coloring! It has become one of Jared's favorite things...that and play-dough.
Our favorite soup EVER! Thanks Allie again for the soup book.
Go here for the recipe.

Aren't they pretty and fun? I can't take credit for the idea though. That has to go to Hello, Cupcake-once again thanks Allie. All you do is warm up store bought frosting and dip the cupcake in it. Yeah, it is that easy. I want to try it with homemade frosting to see if it works. Either way they are pretty to look at and yummy to eat.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still remembered when we mothered dear little Nora, and did an excellent job I might say. She's getting so big! You got some cute kids there.

That soup and those cupcakes look super yummy too! Way to go!

Juliette said...

Man you have cute kids! And the cupcakes don't look to bad either!

The Leonards said...

I love all of the pictures! Your kids are so adorable! I think you should post the recipe for the soup and your cupcakes look so good!

Anonymous said...

My favorite pic is the one where your kids are on their tummies looking up and smiling! Soooo cute!

Melinda said...

Your kids are so cute! Of course Nora sleeps better in a cute bed...I just got a new bedset and *I* sleep better :) Awesome cupcake idea...I think I'll do that for one of the girls' (upcoming) birthdays. Thanks!

The Barker Clan said...

Very cute! I should have called you when I was trying to make Addison's cupcakes. Where did she get the cupcake book? Being a mom is wonderful, isn't it!

wendyhcd said...

fun photos of you and your kiddies. and those pink cupcakes look delightful!

Matt and Jeanette said...

I am so glad you are my sister!

Allie said...

Hi Angela! Just wanted to say that I LOVE your recent family picture. So cute! Good luck with the rest of the home buying ;) Allie.