Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yes, it is True Dave is AWESOME!!!

As many of you know a few too many weeks ago we sadly lost our camera. Although I am sure you all of been praying for us to find it (right?) we feel it is gone forever. Thus all the boring posts without pictures. Apparently since we realized the camera was lots everyday I would mention it to Dave and end with the question, "what are we going to do about the camera?" I was concerned about saving memories and capturing the growth of our children not really fishing for a new one....those things can cost a lot. So day after day for the last several weeks Dave has had to listen to me...poor guy.

Well, Christmas came early for Angela! Yes yes it is true. My wonderful, handsome, amazing husband brought me home Christmas early. He came home from work one day and informed me that if I said the magic words I could have my present early...what they were I am still not quite sure but after talking for a little while about my sad missing camera he went to his truck and brought me my Christmas gift. A BRAND SPANKING NEW CAMERA!

Which means...yes yes no more boring posts without pictures! AND I will be able to take pictures of Christmas! I am so happy. Sometimes I just like to hold my new little treasure and look at it-then I realize how silly it is to simply look and then I start taking some pictures.

THANKS DAVE YOU ROCK!

8 comments:

The Hedges said...

I think it's ironic that this announcement that there will be no more "boring posts without pictures" does in fact, have no pictures.

Can wait to see the kiddos again, but be sure to get some pics of you and Dave too.

Great Husbanding David James!

The Hedges said...

Oops, that should be can't wait to see the kiddos.

all about the girls said...

Way to go! I know how much it stinks with no camera...and how exciting that makes it to get one again!! Merry Christmas!

Mendel Family said...

I am so glad you got a camera!!!! I expect many pictures from your new toy. Way to go Dave!

Matt and Jeanette said...

You should take a picture of your camera with your camera!!

Heidi Henderson said...

I thought the same thing Jeanette! :) Great minds think a like. SO excited about the camera!!!! What kind is it? and yes... we expect pictures!

Jennie said...

Yay! Congrats, and what an awesome hubby!!

Joseph N. Anderson (he/him) said...

Hey guys! Glad to hear the camera problem has been resolved. We just got a new one too after ours "fell" off the counter :)