Nora has hit another milestone...okay maybe I am stretching it a bit...but she is getting closer and closer to a milestone. Tonight she found herself on her hands and her knees! Yes yes all by herself. It was pretty much one of the coolest moments of the day! She hasn't done it since, but instead gets on her hands and toes... in a push-up position! What a STRONG little girl. It is only a matter of time now and she will be up and crawling!
And Jared has learned a new phrase "I don't want to" sometimes shortened to "don't want to." And he is good to say it reaaly whiny too. Dave and I are elated! What a delightful phrase for him to say to us all the time. Hopefully the next thing he learns to say is, "mommy rocks" or something like that cause "don't want to " is wearing me down.
6 comments:
wow... your kids are growing up so fast! To crawling and talking back to you... Life doesn't get better, does it :)
That is so great that she is getting ready to crawl! I love that phase! Adriane is in the "I don't to" and "no" phase! It is awful!
Please tell me that Jared still says, "Yeah" to everything!!
She gets up on her hands and toes! That is insane. Luke is sitting which I am loving! I am ok if he doesn't get on his hands and knees because I am not ready for him to be mobile yet.
Oh, so Jared watches Caillou, too?
That's the same thing Hylan did for about a month before he started crawling. Isn't it adorable........There's a hockey team in Idaho somewhere. Y'all should go sometime :). The kids did way better than I expected.
Post a Comment