Friday, December 12, 2008

MY KIDS ARE THE BEST KIDS

I mentioned earlier we tried feeding Nora some good wholesome cereal...she new it was nasty stuff and spit it right back at us. I am sure she swallowed something but we couldn't tell by what was left in her bowl. We tried again and we got the same results...she still likes to stink her tongue out rather than bring it in when she eats so I am guessing she isn't quite ready yet. But what do I know-I thought Jared got it on the first try until Dave reminded me other wise. We did take video of the whole ordeal..but alas Jared was running around naked and I don't think I want THAT on the Internet. We will have to save that for his first date or something.

Nora is growing and growing though...she is always wanting to eat (which is why I would like her to eat cereal) she is such a happy baby. She has mastered the art of rolling in either direction and from front to back and back to front...which means I need to vacuum. Jared is a delight as well. He truly is an amazing child. So kind and thoughtful. He is so sweet to Nora and is always talking to her and making sure she has a toy. He is also talking more and more. Last night in the car we were listening to Christmas music and he said, "mom, loud" so I turned it down (the jam session was over) and asked if that was okay, he replied "better thank-you" yes he is amazing.

boy don't you wish we had a camera...

3 comments:

wendyhcd said...

yes, we wish you had a camera! i hope Santa will bring you one. (hint, hint, Dave :)

Angela said...

Wendy...I always knew I liked you!!!

Mendel Family said...

I still hope you find your camera! Isn't it funny how different kids can be. Luke loved his cereal the first time and sucked it all down...that is why I am still in awe at his skinnyness. Where does it go when I feed him?