Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest f your life. No matter what.
MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph
LOVING that you are 70% Newman!! I think I'd be scared to see who it thought I looked like... interesting.
I love the picture of you and your sweet baby! You are beautiful!
Hi there! I just found you on Josh and Kim's blog! Yea for me! I knew David growing up in Vancouver, WA. (I am Esther, by the way!) Do you mind if I make you a favorite on our blog? =) Visit us anytime...actually I think we do live near you!www.jayandess.blogspot.com
jack osbourne? that's just cruel!
Mischa Barton! Heck yes!
hilarious, Angela. personally, i think you look mostly like Candice Cameron. you are both such cuties.
bahahaha
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOVING that you are 70% Newman!! I think I'd be scared to see who it thought I looked like... interesting.
I love the picture of you and your sweet baby! You are beautiful!
Hi there! I just found you on Josh and Kim's blog! Yea for me! I knew David growing up in Vancouver, WA. (I am Esther, by the way!) Do you mind if I make you a favorite on our blog? =) Visit us anytime...actually I think we do live near you!
www.jayandess.blogspot.com
jack osbourne? that's just cruel!
Mischa Barton! Heck yes!
hilarious, Angela. personally, i think you look mostly like Candice Cameron. you are both such cuties.
bahahaha
Post a Comment