Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Big Move

Tonight we made the big move. It is done, official, final. There is no turning back. Sometimes when we make big choices and changes it is scary and we know that they need to be made, but at the same time we don't want to make those changes. Our minds are filled with questions and fears: what if it is hard? what if I fail? Is NOW the right time or later? Is it right or wrong? Is this really the direction I want to go? So many questions and so few answers. But we did it, there weren't any tears, maybe a little worry that something won't go like we want it to but doesn't that come with any change? We are only about an hour into the BIG MOVE but already it feels good and right and we are excited...we just hope that everything continues to go as well as it has in the last hour....yes we made to big move or rather Jared has from the crib to the big boy bed.

8 comments:

The Leonards said...

Oh YAY! That is a very exciting but nervous thing to happen!

Mendel Family said...

sounds exciting!

Matt and Jeanette said...

I was reading that I thought you were reffering to moving houses...and I was getting very nervous...then I realized what kind of move you were talking about! We don't leave until Wednesday- we will talk soon!! Love you

Jennie said...

What kind of move are you talking about?

Kira said...

Speaking from experience, it is much better to make the move before he learns to catapult himself out of the crib. :)

Angela said...

Yes Jared tried to climb out of the crib once...landed on his head and he never tried it again...So far so good. Last night he crawled in bed with us...he is so smart he went to Dad's side and not mine.

Elizabeth & Matthew said...

Random comment--We always seem to choose the same holiday background. Great minds think alike I guess. I added your link on my blog. Its fun to check in on you every once in a while!

Triest and Ross said...

seriously angela, i could NOT figure out for the life of me where you would be moving to since you hadn't mentioned ANYTHING about it lately! i kept reading and reading, waiting to hear about the destination of your move... and then came the last sentence. you always have had a great sense of humor:)