Friday, November 28, 2008

oh no

We have had some really great times in the last week or two, great memories have been made and pictures have been taken to ensure we don't forget the fun times we had. And then we had to go and loose the camera. oh no.

Last weekend we went with some friends up to their family's cabin. It was great. They have two sweethearts for daughters--so the four kids all got along. Nora was well loved and held that weekend, it was so nice. The cabin was beautiful and the scenery was breath taking. There was snow all over, mountains and trees as far as you could see. Oh it was great. I too pictures and the kids took pictures. so it was well documented. great I know.

Thanksgiving was great too. It is always wonderful to be surrounded by family and yummy food. It was a great day.

Someday I will find the camera and post the pictures...or if we don't I guess I could always draw a few pictures :) It has been a great couple of weeks and we are looking forward to this wonderful Christmas Season.

4 comments:

Mendel Family said...

Ahhh my Angela has always been so optomistic! I would be devastated if I lost my camera! Hope you find it, and I love the new background!

Heidi Henderson said...

I feel your pain... that happened to me and it's frustrating... but I will be praying that you find the camera or a nice elf gives you one!

Angela said...

ahhh shucks thanks Heidi Anne

wendyhcd said...

oh no is right! losing a camera is the worst! i hope you guys find it. and soon. i miss seeing pics of your cute fam on your blog. (nice job on the festive blog decorations, BTW. super Christmasy.)