This last week I have spent a lot of time thinking...shocker I know :) I have thought mostly about how great life truly is. Yeah, sometimes things don't go the way we want or thought they should, or maybe getting enough sleep is impossible, perhaps the kitchen sink is always full and there never seems to be a clean spoon. But life is grand. I would love to list all the reasons why I am happy, but lets be honest that would take too long and no one would read the whole thing anyways. So the list is made in my mind and with you I will share a few.
Yes, my yard gnome makes me happy (even if I don't know how to spell it). The other day a sweet friend of mine secretly stole it, repainted it and brought him home. Now when I look at him I will think of her and how blessed I am to have so many great and wonderful friends
My sweet kids and my terrific husband what a joy it is to have them around me everyday. There are so many reasons to be happy, I just don't have pictures of them all. But the list is long and keeps getting longer and I am Happy.
7 comments:
I am glad you feel so happy! That is so funny you put a garden gnome up! Those things scare me but my in-laws LOVE them. They have several in their back yard and Adrianne loves them! Do your kdis just love them?
At first it scared Jared ALOT, but this summer he has really liked him and now that he has been painted Jared thinks he is great. My father-in-law gave him to us, more as a joke I think. He makes us smile when we see him on our door step.
Hah! That pictutre of Dave looking scruffy is HOT!! or maybe gross! Anyway, love the insight! You seem so deep and profound lately...everything okay...your not pregnant again are you? Love you sis!!
I hope I am not pregnant again. YIKES. I don't think so though, when I am pregnant I am pretty much dumb...which is the opposite of anything profound...right?
I'm glad you are doing so well! Nora is growing so fast! I can't believe it!
LOVE the pictures of Jared and Nora, especially the pic. of Jared touching his cheeckes. It's very cute! You guys are great and I can't wait to see you in 2 weeks! Love ya, Allie
What a great example of Happy... Dang Angela.. make us all look bad! The nome... he is my favorite... that thing is awesome! We aught to get one for Jeanette seeing that she will need to be reminded to be happy since she only has TWO weeks left of single life :)
Post a Comment