I miss the little runt. I am excited to see him in September! Have him practice saying something totally awesome like, Jeanette is the bomb-diggidy! Nothing too hard though- don't stress the kid out! Good update!
Too funny! Are you sure that's not a behavior problem, maybe you should look into that. I wouldn't want him to be socially ackward :) Or maybe he's hiding from all the scary Henderson's coming his way!
That is funny! Did he think of that on his own, or did he see you hiding there and wanted to be just like you!! I love little kids and their imaginations.
4 comments:
I miss the little runt. I am excited to see him in September! Have him practice saying something totally awesome like, Jeanette is the bomb-diggidy! Nothing too hard though- don't stress the kid out! Good update!
Too funny! Are you sure that's not a behavior problem, maybe you should look into that. I wouldn't want him to be socially ackward :) Or maybe he's hiding from all the scary Henderson's coming his way!
That is funny! Did he think of that on his own, or did he see you hiding there and wanted to be just like you!! I love little kids and their imaginations.
So cute! I can't wait for Grace to learn how to play hide n seek! =) (I got the dress at a Carters Outlet Store... They have the cutest stuff!!!)
Post a Comment