So many of you haven't seen me in years and I figure that perhaps this is the best way to remember me...big and beautiful! I still have three months left to grow and grow, but I am okay with that...at least I am right now I am sure that in 2 1/2 months I will be sick of growing and ready to start shrinking-all in good time. This little girl is a mover that is for sure. She is kicking and dancing up a storm in my tummy. Most of the time it feels great but she has learned where my soft spots are and likes pushing on those too. Jared has yet to notice when she moves...which she does a lot when he is sitting on top of her. Dave loves to feel her move anytime...today he felt a foot or elbow or something it was great fun. She is stil nameless...maybe it will come to us eventaully-any suggestions?
And yes that is Jared off to the side a bit jealous that he isn't the center of the pictures :)
4 comments:
Well, I think you are adorable!!! So good to see you!
Angela! You look beautiful! Little Addy was quite the mover as well. Generally while I was trying to sleep. You will love having a girl! I am so excited for you! You look great!
I love you. And miss you. So much. *B
ah you're so cute, that's awesome!
Post a Comment