Nearly two weeks ago this pretty robin...I have name him/her Robin came to visit us in the tree outside our home. I was pretty excited until the bird started flying into our window. At first Robin was running into the window ALL day long and after each time the bird would fall to the ground stunned for a few seconds and then it would get bak up and do it again and again and againg. After about a week Robin started to just kick at the window throughout the day...breaking at lunch and dinner time. Now almost two weeks later Robin comes around 7 or 7:30 in the morning and goes at it for about an hour and then leaves until later in the afternoon. NO JOKE.
Jared has LOVED it and is so happy when Robin comes to visit us during breakfast. Good times in Melba...just though I would pass on the "Melba entertainment".
5 comments:
Okay, that is hilarious!!!!!
Oh my heavens!!! Hi there friend. So the other day i was thinking. (out loud to Brad.) Didn't Angela start a blog? I need to find that. So today I randomly found a link to someone who was in our married ward in Rexburg. I clicked one of her links cause the name sounded familiar. I totally didn't know then. But for fun I looked at their linked blogs. There was one for Allie and Hyrum, and I thought...hmm, I wonder if they are the ones I know. Lo and behold, I do know them. And of course they have a link to you. yay! I am way better at reading blogs than I am at calling or even emailing people to see how they are, so totally keep blogging always! Big comment, but I just miss you and I'm so excited to see your blog I can hardly contain myself. I love you!
So Bethany....do you have a blog? How am I going to see how YOU are doing?? HMMMM fill me in :) I don't think I have seen pictures of your boys in forever!
ourhappylittlefamilia.blogspot.com
I'm glad I peaked at your comments again! I miss you dear friend!
That is too funny! I'm so glad you found my blog and that you have a blog of your own. I had been wondering about you and it was nice to finally have the mystery solved!!! Your little boy is adorable and I can't wait for you to have your little girl... they are SO fun!!! :)
Post a Comment