This year while Jared was busy with school Nora was busy with gymnastics! It was great! I was so excited when we found out it was a real gymnastic class and not tumbling and playing around (glorified day care). It was an hour class and within the first few weeks I was amazing at the strength she was developing even though the class was just once a week. She learned skills on the bar, beam, trampoline and other large motor skills. One day I watched her jump through a rolling hoola hoop! She learned how to do a cartwheel and handstand. It was all very impressive! ( I think I have better pictures on my camera) But here are a few. I loved her teacher, part of the reason I signed her up for a class like this was so that she would have to learn to be taught by someone that wasn't me, take turns, and all those social skills that she would have gotten from pre-school. I would love to have her take the class again in the fall, but she is determined to be a ballerina! We will see...she does make a pretty wonderful gymnist!
No comments:
Post a Comment