Friday, April 26, 2013

Don't Move I am going to get the Camera

I know typically I would say " here are a couple of moments I was able to catch on my camera.  they make my heart melt."  The fact that they make my heart melt is true but the idea that I had to "catch" these moments isn't 100% fact.  No, they aren't staged but I get to enjoy moments just like these often.  

Yep, life is that awesome.

Jared is taking piano lessons and loves it 95% of the time.  It is so fun when he sits down and plays duets with his Dad.  Ryan is usually close by to get in on the action.  

Every morning we read scriptures together, Dad in his chair and Mom......on the couch alone!  I kid you not all three kids would like to sit with Dad and often try.  It ends up that someone has to come sit by the lame-o Mom.  It is worth it though... I have such a great view of all things important.

1 comment:

Bryanna Johnson said...

Hey that's how scriptures go at our house too! I am the lamo-o mom that no one wants to sit by either ha ha and they are all climbing for a place by dad. Oh well I guess it's good our kids love their daddies! That's awesome Jared likes piano lessons.