We finally made it to the Temple Tuesday! What a wonderful evening it was too!
We drove to a nearby church were boarded a BIG bus to ride to the Temple. It was fun to ride but the kids were far more excited to get to the Temple than to go for a ride.
It was an amazing experince.
As I walked from the bus to the Chapel the Spirit became stronger and stronger and we weren't even in the Temple yet. I was amazed at how many volunteers there were...I mean just down one hall there was like 6 people just standing there begging you to ask them questions. And they all looked so nice and wonderful.
As we walked through the Temple I felt such a peace. I have missed so much having a Temple close and open. I take it for granted for sure. It is breath taking! I was so glad to see that the sealing room is basically the same. What a special place that is to our family. Being in the Temple as a whole family was pretty sweet as well. To be in the place that makes it possible to be an eternal family is something I hope to remember forever.
And then all of the sudden it was over. Both Dave and I were wanting to linger and just be in the rooms rather than walk through them. I guess we will get our opportunity after it is dedicated and we can go through for a session. We hope to go back again.
Our tour guide said "oh wow, aren't you trusting" when she saw us take this picture. Good thing she isn't in our home to see what Ryan really has to put up with!
1 comment:
Don't worry, it looks like Dave is ready to intervene if Ryan's siblings put him in too much peril!
Post a Comment