Saturday, October 13, 2012

Ryan is 8 months old!!!

My baby is getting way too big!  And way too fast.  And I am pretty sure that next month I will be saying the exact same thing.  It is just the honest truth.  Ryan is such a delight to have in our home.  He is a wonderful baby and so sweet.  He wants so badly to play with Jared and Nora it is all over his facial expressions and body language. He will have so much fun when he starts to crawl.   He loves to wrestle with them and be close to them.  Dave and I are always on our guard though since they seem to make him cry...some more than others.
 
I couldn't decide on just one this month...they were all so cute!


 
My other 2 are oh so cute as well.
 
Jared: Look Mom it still fits!!!
 
I just posted a bunch of pictures of sweet Nora Girl...is it me or did she grow up yesterday? 
 
In other news...Dave is building a pergola (how is it spelt?)  I am busying with secret sewing projects.  Secret from the kids which only means late night sewing.  YAWN.  Will someone please tell me they will be grateful for them...someday.
 

1 comment:

Kira said...

Oh my. Angela - those kids are just too cute. Maybe they should come be my neighbor so that I can give them cookies and balloons and eat their cute faces. What do you say?