Sunday, September 16, 2012

7 months!

(Is it me or does his head look too big for his body here?  He is measure in the 40% for weight and hiegh and the 85% for head...so I guess it makes since that it would.  Just makes me giggle a little)
Our little man is 7 months old now.  Shoot that went FAST (especially since I just posted about him tuning 6 months a few days ago).  He has grown so much in the last month is amazing.
  •  He sits up solo                                                                    
  • He goes through 2 jars of baby food a day...only because I double it with cereal
  • He picks up food with his hand and takes it to his mouth...he can't quit figure out how to let it go yet. 
  • He LOVES peek-a-boo.  LOVES IT!
  • He wants to play with the kids and watches their every move. 
  • He squeals with complete joy when they run around him
  • He is afraid of Nora half the time.  The other half he just looks worried
  • He eats baby food and is still nursing 100%...this is big for me since both Nora and Jared where done or really really close to being done by now.
  • He loves to be outside
  • He was babysat for the first time ever.  Sigh.  that is a hard one for this mom.  Thankfully he was in amazingly good hands and once I had the courage to leave I didn't have to worry about him at all.
  • He still loves his bouncer. 
  • He has gotten up on all four and rocked back and fourth
  • He doesn't really like to be left alone in a room.
We sure do love having this kid around.  He still wakes up in the middle of the night.  With my other two I make them sleep through the night when the are done nursing...but who knows what that will be with Ryan.  I am tired and getting ready to make him learn to sleep all night long.

I am excited to see what this next month holds for us!  I think it is time to wash the carpets.


1 month old.  Look at how HUGE the rocking char is!

No comments: