Monday, May 21, 2012

maybe it's me...

...but this made me laugh...

...a lot...


...out loud.



6 comments:

Brooks said...

Maybe it's because the lady is grandma age. Maybe it's because she's standing, and not crouching down to push the swing, like one would actually have to do. Or maybe you have reasons other than the ones that made me laugh...

k said...

because you could only swing like 2 inches in that swing? is it the swing for over-protective parents?

Angela said...

I just bought one of those...

Angela said...

okay...I didn't buy one....I am betting someone at my parent's house (JEANETTE) realized I forgot to logout.

Gotta love my family!

Angela said...

Ah, man. I forgot to log out. I DID just buy one. I was confused on the last post. I must have thought I was logged in as myself and then realized I wasn't but then I was logged in. Well, the final word is....Yes, Nora and Jared are loving this swing. So safe. I love all things that are safe and protect my children from the unforeseen.

k said...

Did I say overprotective? I meant parents that love their kids to the umpteenth power and would do anything to ensure their happiness and safety. *blush*