The flu finally hit our house...hard. We have been so lucky to NOT have to deal with the flu up until now and I hope that we can avoid it again for the next 5 years. I don't like the flu and I hate seeing my kids sick with it...for so many different reasons. It is a killer though to see them ache and be sick and hungry and not be able to do much for them.
Having said that...when I saw this:
I had to chuckle at what our living room had become. Even Ryan was hit with something...he slept all day and night and ate very little. Here they are being sick and watching probably their 5th movie for the day. We ended up washing A LOT of towels and blankets this particular weekend.
Nora started to feel better...slowly. I had asked her to go get dressed and this is as far as she got:
Flu is no fun...but catching Ryan's cuteness on camera sure is.
2 comments:
Ryan is so CUTE! I am so jealous you have pictures of him smiling. Every time I try to take a picture of Keith smiling he stops!
Hope you all getting feeling better!
Post a Comment