Monday, February 27, 2012

"I've come to realize that as I've come to know God the Father and God the Son, feeling their love and influence, that my relationship with my wife and all others has become more beautiful and godlike".

"I have come to deeply understand it's not about me - it's the work and glory and the peace of Jesus Christ that we are called to share. It is about how I can help in their work and journey of life."



-Zane S Mason



Oh I love this man. Grandpa Mason has been gone for a year now. He is missed dearly. The way he lived and the how much he loved has continued to influence me. I am grateful everyday for my eternal family.

2 comments:

Debby said...

Your grandfather was a very special man. He always had a positive encouraging comment for everyone. I loved listening to him talk. He lived the gospel and was an example to all those around him. We miss him.

The Ainas said...

I love your grandpa. Such an amazing man. :)