Since getting pregnant my dreams have much more frequent and way more random than ever before! And they have rocked! I thought I would share a few of them...they are just to great too forget.
Last Nights Dream:
I was at my friend Jenna's house...we both look like adults we are, but we were acting like teenages. We were in her living room just chatting when Ellen DeGeneres showed up on her door step. For some reason I answered the door and Ellen told me to leave her alone for a while. So Jenna and I kept talking and she told me her parents where remodeling their kitchen, which was great since they had a hand rail going through the middle of the kitchen at a slant from the sink out to the door way so there was no way to get to the other side of the kitchen. We went to check on Ellen who was now painting all the parts of what would make an orange rocking chair. So Jenna and I went down to her room where she showed me her ice-skates and BAM we were at her competitions. She was pretty awesome!
THE END
The night before last night:
My high school bestie and I made the high school football team and we were down the the last second and half a yard away from the winning touch down. The ball went way up in the air and Katie hit the ball like it was a volleyball into the end zone and in dream football rules that was a touchdown! Woohoo Katie. Then JJ and I went to our coach's house to talk to him and Mr Lincoln was showing off his vacuum collection. One vacuum shot out shock waves...they were all pretty awesome. Then we were off the the gym to take a test of Lincoln's. All along the way people kept giving JJ donuts but not me. We got the test and there were 4 pages of questions all out of order. There were three number 10s! And it turned out to be a science test and I didn't understand any of the questions Katie and Valerie were at the table with me and wouldn't help me at all. RUDE. So I had to go to the bathroom and when I got there it was COVERED in lady pads and it took me forever to get them off...finally I did and the power went out. Then Valerie (a college friend) walked in with a candle and I screamed jumped UP and then fell on the floor in fear.
The end!
I know most won't care about these...but they are too random...and I want to write them down somewhere. So there you go. I will try make sure the next post is about my two cute kids and the fun we had in the last half of the summer!
6 comments:
haha, I love crazy dreams... crazy pregnant dreams are even better! :)
I love this! I think that every woman who has ever been pregnant can totally relate.
At least yours are just random, though. Mine are downright maddening! Almost everyone I've ever met has appeared in a "Pregnant Dream" of mine and for some reason, they are always there for the sole purpose of making my life miserable. Seems I have quite the complex!!
So stoked about Baby Stark!! Congratulations! Next dream, see how many dead celebrities you can fit in...
Haha! I am glad I have entered your dream world! Prego dreams are pretty crazy sometimes!
I love pregnancy dreams! So fun and so random!
You are a hoot
I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl!
Post a Comment