I finally loaded all my pictures from the summer...man alive I have left a lot of our lives off the blog this summer. oops. My bad. In my defense I have been super busy growing a human...so there.
We had a few birthdays this summer!
First Nora turned 3. I am not sure if I posted anything about this or not, but it did happen. Her cake was awesome!
What a wonderful little lady! Nora is a delight. She is happy, naughty, silly, full of hugs and smiles and loves her big brother. I love watching her grow and I have enjoyed every stage of her life. 
Jared turned 5 this year! This boy is wonderful. He is so much like his dad and I love seeing how kind and sweet he can be to his family. He has a smile that makes me happy every time I see it and I love the boy he is growing into.
1 comment:
Those cakes are way cool!! You do a good job!! I love Jared's face in the last picture!! Glad to hear you are growing that baby Stark!! I can't wait to hear more.
Post a Comment