The last month has proven itself to be both great and un-great. But I think that is just life in general...we have to take the good with the bad and enjoy it all no matter what.
The Good: The Zeyer Family Reunion!
Oh man there is something extremely fun about the Zeyer getting together. I don't know if it is because we are all incredibly funny or we just love to laugh; either way it is a good time. We ate good food, watched some amazing skits, were in the Melba 4th of July parade! and got to hang out and just be together. It was a great time and I am excited to do it again in a few years.
The Good: Zeyer kids were left behind for a whole week!
So much fun to have three extra cousins to play with for a week while Tad and Kristin took a break from their parental duties. We had so much fun that week!
The bad: poor Nana had a TON of diapers to change that week! (hee hee)
The Good: Nora Turned 3!
The Good: Jared Turned 5!
The bad: Lame Cakes
my stomach has been "off" (aka feeling and acting pretty sick) for the last month (since the reunion) and so it was simple cakes for both kids...and no post declaring my undying love and shock on how big they are with a list of all the amazing things they can do now.
The Bad: a messy house
due to previously stated stomach sickness I was left doing very little for a while, it is no fun being sick
The good: I am just now starting to feel better!! For the most part.
WOW you made it this far!!!!!!! You shall be rewarded
The good:
We are having a baby!!! The Little Stark will be arriving (hopefully before) February 22, 2012!
20 comments:
Eek! So exciting! Congratulations!
YAY!! So happy for you guys!
Congrats! So exciting! :)
Yeah for the stark family!!! I'm so excited for you!!
I started to wonder when I heard stomach yuckies! Yay and congrats! I'm excited to read about "Starky" #3!
Yeah, you have such cute kids, you might as well have a few more!!
Yay! That is awesome! So excited for you!
Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm so excited for you all!!! I hope your "stomach sickness" passes quickly! ;)
Bwahhahaa!! I LOVE being rewarded!! :0) Congrats again!!
Congratulations! I was wondering if the stomach ache was something more than just being sick :) Can't wait to see the new little baby at the park next summer!
Congratulations! I was wondering since your stomach was "off".
Such great news! congrats!
Yay and hooray! I'm so excited for you!!
Careful now. The third one is a doozy...
Congratulations!!
That's great! Congrats!
YAY!!!!!! :-D Baby Aina is due Feb 9!! How cool is that!!! :-D Congrats!!!!!!
Loved your post! This is definitely deemed a good thing!!! Congrats, so happy for you guys!
Yee-haw! (Only fitting since I live in Texas ;) So excited for you!
Woo!! So exciting. Congrats and ditto what everyone else said about the stomach ickyness. Funny how that is the first reaction nowadays. ;)
WAHOO! Looks like we have the same due date! Wish we lived closer so our kids could all play!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment