Monday, July 25, 2011

in order to avoid folding laundry I am blogging!

It has been a fun couple of months that I haven't been blogging. I love my kids...they are so wonderful! Just this morning we were playing house Jared was the Dad; Nora the Mom and I was the baby desperately trying to take a nap! They were so serious about it. They were so loving to me and sweet while I cried and asked for bottles and books. And then at one point Jared had to go to "work" and he kissed Nora and told her he loved her! They even got me a babysitter so they could both leave together. So sweet! It was so fun to play like that with them. Then we played hide and go seek and there is nothing better than playing that game with a 3 & 4 year old. They all but tell you where they are going to hide.


It is so fun being their mom.


On to the past. These are actually from May and June. Slowly yet surely we are catching up with a few pictures.

When Tad and his family came to visit in May we had so much fun! We went to a friend's in house swimming pool! It was totally awesome. It took some time but the kids both warmed up to the big pool. Some faster than others.I wish I would have taken a picture of the BIG slide off to the side that BOTH my kids went down on their own! They are so brave!At one point Jared was sent to time out. I had turned my back to prep myself for the lecture I would be giving him and when I turned around this is what he had done. I laughed so hard I forgot the lecture and gave him a hug instead.They have so much fun together!

3 comments:

Susie said...

HOORAY for fun pictures!! I love your kids- there are so inventive when it comes to fun!! Always cute smiles!!

Bryanna Johnson said...

I love that you blogged. Always fun to read :)

Mendel Family said...

YAY for pictures! They are getting so big! My favorite is the picture of Nora in the container and Jared on top...silly kiddos!