I have once again missplaced my camera...silling thing runs away for the fun of it I think. So I will do a top 5 of the trip:
1: Seeing a cousin get baptized! It is always nice to see someone make a great choice, but I love it when my kids see it. What a great example.
2: Having so many cousins to play with Nora and Jared. They had so much fun!
3: yummy breakfast that I didn't make...and trust me they were great. It helped that the people we ate with were so wonderful too!
4: Holding Dave's hand almost the entire weekend. As it turns out he is gone alot with school and I miss the guy.
5: Watching Dave and Sisters take pictures and when asked to "show their teeth" they all made the same exact funny face to show off their front teeth. Ahhh good laughs were had!
6: The ice-cream on the way home. Yes it was over-priced, but it was sooooo very good and such a great tradition to have with our kids. YUMMMM (very much worth adding a #6 to my top5)
I just hope it isn't a year before we see them all again.
HINT HINT!!!
2 comments:
Was it Umpqua ice cream from Rice Hill? Were you in Medford?
HINT HINT??? You can't write that and leave me hanging!!!
Post a Comment