Or that I had a new van
Or that Nora would stop pinching and Jared would stop crying about it
Or that the house was always clean no matter how much fun we had
Or that I could hold Eliza today, tomorrow and the next day and again next week
Or that Jared and I liked the same movies

5 comments:
Have you tried Tangled? It's my favorite, and my boys love it too!!!
You can. You can come over RIGHT NOW and I will let you hold her all you want!!! It's true!
Those are some good wishes. Your pinching kids sound like mine!
Kennon is pinching too! And Sophie cries about it every time! If we lived closer we could get Nora and Kennon together and they could pinch each other, while Sophie and Jared played! I miss you friend!
I hear ya and I miss you too!
Post a Comment