Wednesday, March 23, 2011

something to think about

A friend from my college days has a great blog. I love peeking in at her life, but more than that some of the things that she writes make me think (I know crazy but so true) a little bit deeper (really stop looking so shocked). Today was no exception she posted this quote...which I think I will make my motto or at least my my blog description or something. I have thought a lot about being happy with where I am TODAY. Because if I can be happy with the great life I am blessed with today imagine how happy I will be tomorrow or next year or 10 years from know. Anyway...one with the awesome quote:

Make life sweet today. Give contentment to the heart today. Bring salvation today.
Some of us look forward to a time in the future- salvation and exaltation in the world to come-
but today is part of eternity.
-President David O. McKay

6 comments:

Marissa said...

I like it...so true, so true. And today, I'll try to be happy with my dirty house. ha ha. Thanks for sharing it.

The Ainas said...

love it!

Debby said...

I love the quote. Thanks for sharing.

April said...

Thanks for sharing!

jana mae said...

Made my day!

Mendel Family said...

Love the quote! Thanks for sharing, it made me cry and think of Kim.