Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just so you know

I have started a new blog.

I was informed by someone that sometimes (aka most of the time) when I write reviews of books that I read on this blog they are boring and she (oops there is a hint) skips them. And no, I don't think she is being rude...just honest and I lover her for it.

ANYWAY...I had been thinking about it for a while anyway so after her comment I started it up at the beginning of the year. It is pretty basic. I read a book and then I write about it and give it a grade. So if you are needing something to read or are bored, or curios check it out.

I will also have a picture of the book I am currently reading off to the side and if you click on the book it will take you to my other blog. pretty nifty huh!

4 comments:

Katie Bell said...

Hey, are you on Goodreads?

k said...

I must not be giving you enough to do if you have time for TWO blogs!!! jk. xoxo

Debby said...

I will be reading both blogs now :-) As a reader, I am always looking for a new book and love finding out what others think about books.

Matt and Jeanette said...

do you even know how to read?