I am sick of coughing, my face hurts when I take my medicine to get ride of my cough...for some reason it builds up a lot of sinus pressure. Go on-be jealous.
As a result I have no desire to do much in the area of awesomeness. Let a lone take a picture of it in order to make my blog awesome.
Yesterday we made a Valentine banner. The kids are sure proud of their creation. Come over and see for yourself....they will tell you all about it.
But don't expect the floor to be swept . Amazingly enough, sinus pressure = no sweeping. Who knew?
I have a way cute blanket that I made my sister (well it's not really for my sister...it's for her unborn child) but I can't send it to her yet (NOT MY FAULT) and it sits here in my house looking way too cute and I can't post it because that will ruin the surprise, and I am pretty proud since I didn't follow a pattern at all and it turn out perfect-oh and I made it before my face started hurting. So frustrating...maybe that is why I can't stop coughing my little sister is causing me way too much stress in my life. Gee thanks
Meatballs are for dinner tonight.
I love it when Jared says good night over and over and then just as I am about to leave he says "mom! I love you so much. Can I give you a hug?"
I love meatballs.
How unfair is it that I can think all of these things at once...plus probably a few others things and a man can turn off his "thinking" switch" whenever he pleases. Whats the deal-e-o with that?
I am going to go read Emma.
5 comments:
I just loved this, minus the sinus pressure...but that made it all the more interesting for me. So maybe even with it, though I am sorry you have to deal with that. Enjoy Emma. I hope your head doesn't explode!
You really are so funny. You should write your random thoughts more often!
I hope your sickness leaves quickly.
Was that paragraph about the baby blanket about me? What do you want from me- gosh! :) I'll get on it- I promise- I really want the next blanket. This is why I have children now so you will make them blankets! :) I am sorry I am the cause of all this pain in your life! Love you!!!
:0) While you were writing this post I was snuggling my new baby!! I hope you are feeling better!! And HOLY COW when I called you didn't even let on you weren't feeling good! You are so awesome to let me blab while you weren't feeling good!
Hilarious and depressing all at the same time. Glad you're spirits are up! Hope you get feeling better!
Post a Comment