Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest f your life. No matter what.
oh, wow.
you are a great mom!
What did she do? Rest her head right on the frame? That is great!!!
no, I think she took the paintbrush adn brushed her head! yep, that's our girl!
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!!
I've often heard good things come from those {when young} color outside the lines....this could be good!!
oh my gosh, I love this!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh, wow.
you are a great mom!
What did she do? Rest her head right on the frame? That is great!!!
no, I think she took the paintbrush adn brushed her head! yep, that's our girl!
Now that's what I'm talkin' about!!!
I've often heard good things come from those {when young} color outside the lines....this could be good!!
oh my gosh, I love this!!!!
Post a Comment