Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

I guess I should post our pictures from Halloween...oh wait I didn't take any. Since Halloween fell on Sunday this year we did things a little different...although I would hope that it becomes a tradition...only with more trick-or-treaters.

We had a little gathering at our house...yummy food and football (BORING).
Allie though had a COSTUME PARTY! Go Allie.
Our menu:
we also had BBQ meatballs, rice, black cat pie cookies with pumpkin dip, awesome Halloween cookies....oh and a LOT of Chocolate milk! YUM. I have to say my favorite was the eyeball dip and these hot dog mummies! In fact...I think I would rather have hot dogs like this then in a bun.

Drum roll please....

THE TRICK-OR-TREATERS

Or as Jared puts it "TAKE-N-TREATING"

A firefighter, monkey princess and the cutest lion EVER!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE costumes! And I love your dinner menu :) Yummy!!!

Bryanna Johnson said...

Cute!

Matt and Jeanette said...

Love it!! Man, you guys make me feel like a slacker. Dane had a black shirt with a pumpkin face on it. Allie's hair was pretty cool. I think Mom should do that to her hair next year.