Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hunger Games







I just finished the 3rd book in the Hunger Games Series. And let me just say...WOW. This is a story about well...its kind of hard to explain. But it would be well worth it to go to your library and check them all out. They are great enough that when they come out in paper back I just might buy them (yeah that good). At this point if you haven't read 1,2 or 3 now is the perfect times since they are all out and books 1 and 2 are probably not in such a high demand. AND you don't have to wait for any to come out. That's the worst when you are in love with a series and you have to sit around waiting to see what happens. I guess in this circumstance it is better to be at the end of a trend then the beginning. And unlike some series, I liked the way this book ended. trust me, its just as great as everyone is making it out to be!

1 comment:

all about the girls said...

I absolutely loved the way this ended!!! I got so mad right before the ending though, that I almost stopped reading....glad I did. I loved that without living happily ever after, it showed that they were able to find happiness and even joy after something so horrible. Life always goes on!