Thursday, September 23, 2010

Family Golf Night

The other night Dave called and said "what are we doing tonight" it was a beautiful day and I immediantly knew what Dave was thinking "GOLF". Dave was so happy when I suggested it before he did!!
I think we might just have to do it again and again and again before the weather gets too cold.


*wouldn't it be a great day of golf courses actually had a "Family Golf Night" every now and then. When buckets of balls are 1/4 the price when accompanied by a child. And a family can golf for way cheep when they go all together. I think it would be brilliant. I mean honestly, its family time (plus), its cheaper (plus), its going to get wives a little more happy about husbands spending money at those places (plus). I should pitch my idea and charge them $$$ to use it.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

That is so fun! We did that with the kids one time! The loved it!

Susie said...

Oh MY GOODNESS!! I LOVE the last 2 pictures!! You are such a beautiful Mommy and your family is perfect!!

April said...

I think that is a brilliant idea! Hyun doesn't golf, but I think that should go for any activity. Can you pitch it world wide? Just think of all the money you will make and save us. :)