The last few weeks we have tried to have a little bit of end of the summer fun.
I think we have reached our goal.
Nora's new dress! Thanks Hyrum and Allie. She will be able to wear it this summer AND next summer! I have to say, she is the cutest girl I have ever seen.

These two LOVE playing together! I love it when I can sit back and listen to them playing together. Makes the mess they make so worth it.
We also went to the Air Balloon Festival in Boise. It was awesome!!! We were a little late but were still able to go right up to one of the balloons still on the ground. It was so neat to see them take off and float through the air. I am pretty sure a new dream of mine is to go up in one.
So long Summer....its been great.
4 comments:
What fun you had! I LOVE the shaving cream! I spray it on the sides of the tub and the kids go to town during bath time!! Nora's pig tails are adorable!
Whoa! Loving the shaving cream. Maybe one day I will let my kids do that. Baby steps...baby steps :) Your kids are darling, and I hope my boys play as well as your kids when Logan gets older!
Its crazy how fast the summer went by. Glad that you were able to squeeze in some last minute fun. My dad might have a motorcycle running by now... he has tons of stuff that doesnt run, maybe he got something up and running. lol... not quite sure. Hey, I will be coming home the last week of October... let me know if you want to hang out for a bit. ;)
what a fun mom you are! Wish I could be at your house every day!
Post a Comment