Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Monday

I don't know about you but sometimes Mondays can be down right difficult. So, what makes a bad Monday better?
Funny kids! Jared has been dressing himself for a little bit now, and if he does it all by himself then he gets to wear what he wants. Sometimes I am left smiling when he comes down stairs. Look close at this picture, the buttons are wrong, and its inside out-but he was sure proud.



Nora's latest love is Jared's underwear. She gets them on all by herself, but somehow can't pull up her own pants. I am always smiling when I see her strutting around in a pair.

This one isn't so much funny. But I thought I would share it just because I love it so much. I also love the people in this picture so much!

2 comments:

k said...

Nora in Jared's underpants is a RIOT! Love it.

Susie said...

My tummy hurts. I laughed so hard.I think it is so funny because both Paige and Maren are doing the same things and I can totally relate and do the same thing you do. They are SO funny!! Statistics say that adults only laugh a total of 5 times a day--I say they must not have young kids-- :0)